【Frontier Development & Sales】
SAIDA Group, established in Japan’s Yaizu city in 1921, is approaching its 100th anniversary in 2021. Since our conception, we have proudly continued to meet our customers needs by our value of ‘monozukuri’. In 2007, SAIDA FDS INC. (FDS: Frontier Development & Sales) was established to expedite the development of our own products. We now focus on the development and global sales of our own products which hold international patents.
- November 4, 2019 News The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), in collaboration with SAIDA FDS INC., made a press release that Flow-type Microwave Synthesizer Enables Highly Efficient Synthesis of Organic Materials.
- October 1, 2019 News MODA-9 (A NEW MODEL IN THE MODA LINEUP) for ISO 14855-2 (Microbial Oxidative Degradation Analyzer, Biodegradation of Plastic Materials)
- August 2, 2019 News Summer Holiday Closing Notice
- February 9, 2019 News The contents of MODA (Microbial Oxidative Degradation Analyzer) for ISO 14855-2, ISO 17556, and ISO 13975 are updated. (Biodegradation of Plastic Materials)
- December 26, 2018 News Winter Holiday Closing Notice